Monday, September 13, 2010

The boys...


With 45 minutes until church, these boys really knew how to work their magic!  I will admit I was a bit grumpy. I knew  I had a goal but come on! We needed to get to church. So where are we going to take these pictures???(Pictures Chris's parents have been asking for, well for months) He takes me down the side of another church...."if only it was the church we were attending today"  I thought to myself. So we pull up to the most beautiful area I have ever seen! Ok, well beautiful for the back of a church. I refuse to release the location of this spot but it was gorgeous! I captured some great moments in just 25 minutes. I hope you enjoy the moments these boys shared with me. True moments of love of a father and a son.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Heatherley! I will recommend you to all my friends and family!

    ReplyDelete