Sunday, November 6, 2011


Hanging out with the Harnischs is like hanging out with your own fam! Well, except they are way cooler and much better looking. I had a great time capturing some smiles with this crew. With a clan of girls there was never a dull moment and Daddy Harnisch seemed relaxed with all the girls. I of course had a blast watching this family interact. They were “real” and silly. You can tell just by looking at the pictures here that they all have a bond. They know what family is all about, being close and appreciating each other. I feel blessed to know such a great family like Harnischs. I hope that I get to capture more moments like these.  So here is to another beautiful family that I have been honored to photograph. Thank you Holly and Chris!


No comments:

Post a Comment