Thursday, October 7, 2010

Miss Pre Teen Jacksonville Finalist


  Alena isn't just a pretty face. She is one of the most talented young girls I know. If only you could hear her sing! Alena has a voice of an angel. She recently competed in Miss Pre-Teen Jacksonville and was one of the finalist. With her all around great personality and smile I had not doubt she would make it in the top. Alena really did well during this session and I was extremely impressed with her ability to "talk" with her eyes. That isn't just something you can teach. She focused and you could tell she was a natural when in front of the camera. I hope to do more sessions with Ms. Alena. I also see a bright future for her! Great job Alena, and congrats on being a Miss Pre Teen Jacksonville Finalist!

No comments:

Post a Comment