Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Webers


  What a blast I had photographing this family of 6! No dull moments I can assure you. There were so many things going on, I was so worried I was going to miss something. I have to say that I saw true love in Andrea and Corey's eyes. They compliment each other so well. I felt honored to be a part of this special day capturing real moments of their everyday lives. The kids had a great time running around and being my little models. I think I enjoyed them even more! Thank you to the Webers for my first "big" family challenge!

1 comment:

  1. We had such a wonderful time too! You were great with the kids and the memories we will have in that day will reflect in these photos for years to come! Thank you for capturing those moments and being a part of those memories!

    ReplyDelete