Monday, November 15, 2010

Ernie and Wes


Ernie and Wes

Ernie is special to me. We have been friends since 7th grade. I guess you can say I have always been protective of him. He has a heart that will beat forever. I am so glad that we have stayed friends over the years. Even more over the past year. When I met up with Ernie and Wes, I knew I was in for it. I mean this session made me want to nap afterward! I was getting dirty on the ground and climbing on monkey bars ( literally I was standing on top of them praying I would not fall and thanking God I had aflack if I did). This was a work out. But for them, it was a regular day. Clearly they have fun where ever they are and Wes was so excited in front of the camera. He was ready for shots I before I was. I loved every minute. I felt honored to be there and to capture some pure moments of a father and son playing around. It was great to see that Ernie could be himself with is son. That is something I treasure so much with my daughter. Wes is lucky to have a dad like Ernie, and I know Ernie feels blessed to have a son like Wes.

Heatherley

No comments:

Post a Comment