Monday, November 15, 2010

Sheila and Gabreilla


Sheila and Gabreilla

First of all, Gabriella took the shine away from the stars! This little girl did not need direction. What I needed was a faster shutter speed. I had so much fun getting pictures of her. Every time I clicked my camera, she changed her pose. It was so adorable. Sheila (mom) was prepared for this session. I mean, she had the spray bottle of water and ever thing. This whole experience is new to me but I love seeing people getting serious. Sheila was ready! And speaking of Sheila, so Bonita! Just like her sister they just capture the moment. These girls are just natural when it comes to photography. They made my job easy and fun. I adored them. I actually took pictures of Gabriella many years ago when she was a baby. I am a little worried to see them. I used a complete manual camera with black and white film. Let's just say I am happy to get some updated ones! You girls were awesome! Thank you! And thank you for not freaking out about rats and capturing a really great “behind the scenes” picture of me in action. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment