Monday, December 12, 2011

The Coleman's


When I first was told we were meeting at their church for their photo session. I did not think much of it. I am always a bit nervous to do a session where I have not had the time to have some sort of a plan. I want this time to be perfect and special! So anyway…. I pull up, park and can I just tell you my mouth dropped! This place was beautiful. It was perfect. There was a fountain and vines growing everywhere. I could not have been more impressed. Meeting them was just as special. They had the most adorable family and you could just tell they were all very close. They chose this church because it meant something to them and had history. Beth informed me she had been going there her whole entire life! It made this session even more unique. My time with them was great! I was able to capture some sincere moments that really showed each of their individual personalities. I think being in a comfortable setting made it easier for them all. As much as I LOVED this spot, I will keep it a secret J

No comments:

Post a Comment