Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Divas are back!








The Divas are back!
  This time they brought their whole family. What a fun time I had at Losco Park in Jacksonville, Florida with this crew. I always love my little diva Gabby (sorry mom, I just like that name). She knows how to capture anyone’s attention with her adorable attitude and sweet smile. Everyone was in great spirits and full of smiles as we walked around to find the perfect spot to save some memories. Since the Rodriguez’s are fluent in Spanish, I found it more amusing to have them say “queso” instead of cheese. Maybe I was the only one laughing at that one? Either way they smiled!! I always enjoy photo sessions with big families and really enjoyed my time with them. I am not sure how often they all are able to get together but they will have these photo’s to always remember the fun we all had.

No comments:

Post a Comment