Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Anna and Ryan




Anna and Ryan
  Anna and Ryan chose Alpine Grove for their family pictures and once I got there I could see why they did. It was my first time there and can I just tell you how beautiful it really is? I had a wonderful time following them around trying to capture some precious moments. Ok, I will admit. Everyone was not as happy as I was but the best thing about pictures is that you cannot hear a sound. Mom’s you know what I am talking about, wink wink. It is tough getting five people all on the same page, especially when little ones are involved. But have no fear! That is what a photographer is for. I am there to snap that moment, and then put it all together. Don’t get me wrong, there were tons of smiles going on during this session. At the same time, there was a mother who wanted it all to come together perfectly. Looking at these pictures I think she should be proud of herself. She did it and they all look great. Thanks Anna and Ryan for once again allowing me to captures your fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment